Thursday, July 19, 2018

MY FAVORITE SUMMER OUTFIT | BREAKFAST STYLE


Let's face it, I am not a brunch person. Sure, the idea of brunch is incredibly appealing to me. Who doesn't want to sleep in, get ready, put on a cute outfit, and eat pretty food? But, I am just too picky and don't really enjoy brunch foods. I would MUCH rather sit down at a staple fast food joint and order a gravy biscuit and treat myself to an iced coffee afterwards. That's exactly what Gabe (my boyfriend) and I did. He is my go-to-breakfast date and honestly, I'm not mad about it! :)

I like to make sure I am comfy for breakfast dates, but also somewhat put together. That's why this outfit is LITERALLY perfect.

First off, I am OBSESSED with Bre Sheppard and her blog! I love her casual style and feel like I can actually see myself buying/wearing similar outfits that she posts-she inspired this outfit! Birkenstocks are an ABSOLUTE necessary item when going out for breakfast, especially in the summer. I love these all-white Birkenstocks-they are comfortable, stylish and only $99.95!

Running shorts are something I wear literally every day during the summer months. This pair was definitely a splurge for me, but I am so happy with them. These running shorts are from Lululemon and are honestly the most comfortable pair I own (and I have like 15 pairs of nike running shorts). I went up one size in these. I typically wear a size 6 in the lululemon leggings and I purchased a size 8 in these because they were a little looser and more comfortable. This specific pair of shorts is called the Tracker Short V and they are $58. I highly recommend them if you want to splurge on a nice pair of running shorts.


I am most excited to share with you all the details about this CUTE top!!!! Another youtuber/lifestyle and fitness guru that I love is Sarah's Day. If you need any fitness/lifestyle/healthy living tips, she is your girl! Sarah recently collaborated with White Fox Boutique and released her own activewear line (both a pink line and an olive green line-which most items are currently sold out but should be restocked in the near future). This top is incredible. It's lightweight, soft, and I swear I will most likely wear it every day, especially in the colder months when I venture to the gym. I love the saying on the back, "Listen to your body" and the white color (they also have this in a black)! It is so cute and such a functional top. I highly recommend checking out Sarah's instagram and keeping up with the next restock so you can snag one of these shirts!



I hope you all enjoyed this easy and comfortable summer outfit! Make sure you hit that follow button and also check out my instagram page as well for more outfit posts! 

xo,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment