Monday, May 28, 2018

QUAY "ODIN" SUNGLASSES | REVIEW



HAPPY TUESDAY LOVIES!

I wanted to talk to you guys about my favorite pair of sunnies by QUAY! The sunnies pictured above are the "Odin" style. I got this pair last summer and have been OBSESSED with them. I kid you not, I wear these every. single. day. They literally frame my face PERFECTLY and they are just the perfect amount of snug on my ears. One of the things I love most about them is the matte black color. They look so chic and really go with any outfit. I cannot count how many compliments I have received while wearing these sunnies. I have also beaten this pair up from wearing them everywhere and throwing them loose in my purse and they are still in almost new condition. Another thing I love about QUAY is that the sunnies are cheaper than other brands like Ray-Ban, etc. I believe last year this pair was around $50, which is a lot cheaper than other high end brands.

There are SO many options and styles on the website for all kinds of shapes, sizes, and colors of sunnies. They even have the SICKEST collaboration with Desi Perkins (I want like all of them but have to have self control). I highly recommend checking out QUAY sunglasses if you want a higher end brand at a more affordable price.

Let me know in the comments below if you have a pair of QUAY sunglasses or if you plan on getting a pair for this summer!

xo,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment