Sunday, May 20, 2018

HEY, HAVE YOU MISSED ME? | LET'S CHAT



Hi there. It's been entirely too long since we have chatted. Let's catch up.

Since we last spoke:

  • I have moved cities. Boone --> Winston-Salem
  • Completed an internship at my dream job
  • Graduated from graduate school and recieved a Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
  • Accepted my first job as an SLP - I start in August
  • Recorded a single in a local studio
  • My single, "Did You Even Love Me" is set to release on June 1, 2018 on iTunes and Spotify
  • And I am enjoying life
I decided that this summer will be the summer of exploring life and accomplishing goals. Releasing a song that I have written and loved for months scares me. And even though I am incredibly nervous to hear the many opinions, I am so excited to finally conquer that fear of mine. For years, I have wanted to record my own music and I am finally putting myself out there and doing it. You can pre-save my song on Spotify and pre-order it on iTunes. So, be on the lookout for updates regarding new music and potentially an EP.

This summer, I want to explore. I want to travel (even if it's just here in NC). I want to experience new things. Try new foods, new bars, and explore what is right in front of me. I want to try this whole blogging thing and actually stick to it. I want to continue to upload on YouTube and eventually have a set schedule - I am working on this, but am considering Sundays and Wednesdays in the morning (maybe 10 am). I want to set goals for myself and establish routines, but also be flexible. I want to enjoy every single day. And I want to take you guys along for the ride. I can't promise consistency, but I can promise exciting things. I want this to be a place of growth and learning from one another. I hope you all decide to join this journey with me - to find myself, explore life, and accomplish goals. 

xo,

Hannah 

Shoutout to Embur for the amazing photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment